Sunday, September 21, 2008

First Blog

So this is my first blog of my Peace Corps adventure. Tomorrow I leave for the Peace Corps - first to Miami for a brief orientation and then to Paraguay. I will use this blog as a pseudo-online journal where I can keep you all updated on my experience and also post pictures. I expect that I wont have a lot of time on a computer so if you do email me I might respond through this blog instead of individual emails. Feel free to comment on the blog whenever you would like and send the link around to those you think would be interested in following my adventure.

Thanks to everyone who came out to my going away party Saturday night, it was a wonderful time and I could not have asked for a better group of friends to be there. What a send off! (For those interested, my mother will be giving private lessons on how to kick ass at beerpong.)

For those of you that may want to send me snail mail the address is:

David Suchoff, PCT (for trainee)

Cuerpo de Paz

162 Chaco Boreal c/Mcal. López

Asunción 1580, Paraguay

South America

Be warned that packages/letters do take a while to get there and that there is the possibility of things being stolen, so don't send anything too valuable.

1 comment:

Liz said...

i guess i won't be sending that huge wad of cash after all then.